Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (*.docx) document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- All authors have been notified of and agree upon the submission.
Authors must disclose all conflicts of interest or relationships that could have influenced or biased
the research on which the submission is based
- All work on which the submission is based adhered to pertinent legal requirements
All pertinent permits and sources of funding are quoted in the text.
- All procedures of data collection and analyses are adequately described.
- All sources are appropriately quoted.
- By submitting a manuscript to ECOTROPICA the authors agree that an accepted paper will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence.